Sport Chek is Canada's retail health and wellness destination for everyone that wants to look, feel, and perform well. Our role is to help motivate Canadians to get moving and help them achieve their wellness goals. Job Description
As an Advisor Lead at Sport Chek, you will engage customers and employees with your positive and helpful attitude. You will support the store management team with general shift oversight in your assigned department and other areas of the store as needed. Key Responsibilities
Required Skills and Knowledge
- Set an example to store team members on active selling behaviors and techniques
- Execute store tasks and upkeep such as visual merchandising, pricing, restocking, seasonal changeover, inventory and signing are accounted for through staff supervision.
- Provide mentorship, coaching to part time team member
- Help ensure daily store sales goals are met.
- Manage the operations of the store in the absence of management.
- Promote company programs, Triangle loyalty, and other customer acquisition activities
- 6+ months of retail experience
- Proven ability to build and manage a daily plan for the department and store
- Previous experience training and mentoring employees
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Passion for active, healthy living
We are offering a competitive comp package that includes training and development, flexible work hours, benefits, product discounts, and much more! Hiring Organization
Sport Chek Job Location Requirements
On-location Find what moves you
Sport Chek is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace for all. We recognize that our future success depends on the perspectives and contributions of all our employees - their diverse backgrounds, abilities and experiences make our business stronger. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, if you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodations needed to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process. All accommodation information provided will be treated as confidential and used only for the purpose of providing an accessible candidate experience.